Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mateo's Photo Book project

Hellllllllllllooooo friends!!

I wanted to share with yall something I am working on!! So I am obsessssed with Shutterfly photobooks. I am a totall dummy when it comes to scrapbooking so I figured this was perfect because Shutterfly does it all for me!! How cool is that?!!?

So my idea is... I want to do something really special for Mateo. I want to do a book for each month for his first year. ahhhhhhhhh... I am so excited. I started late so I'm on month one (barely) .. but already did his newborn one and I wanted to share with yall. I tear up when I see and work on these because being new mommy is so magical. I love him so much. I just can't put it into words how much this little human being has taught me to love more, grow more and appreciate more as an adult.

Hope yall enjoy!!! hugs to each and every one of you!!!

just click the link below and then it should bring you to the book... and you can view it "full screen" so you can see it bigger =)

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=3AbtnDhq5ZvGA


5 comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! They make me happy. :)

 

Bun(less) in the Oven | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012