Thursday, December 29, 2011

(Part 2 of 2) Gooooodbye 2011... let's welcome 2012, shall we??

2011 taught me a lot of things. It opened my eyes to possibilities and made me appreciate life more. I became more aware of the person I want to be. Although infertility played a huge factor in it, I always TRIED (key word here is TRIED) to stay positive. I kept a lot of my infertility issues bottled up inside throughout the years and it wasn’t until a dear friend suggested I started my own blog, that’s when my life changed into brighter ones. When I started my blog in the middle of the year, I didn’t know what to expect. I actually thought I WAS GOING TO BE THE ONLY BLOG out there facing this issue. But then I came across The Stirrup Queens website and put in my info. And next thing I knew.. I had followers!!! 1 became 10, 10 became 25... and so on. And now I’m over 100 followers and it is quite amazing. I’m so happy to share my story and try to provide words of encouragement to many who are facing this rollercoaster ride of infertility. Post after post, I had different emotions each time. Even when I didn’t post, I’d sit, think and just break down. But I always came back to blogger and found it therapeutic. So that I am glad for. I am glad I have met other women who made me feel that I was not alone in this.

2011 had many up’s and downs. Just like any other year. I don’t think anyone lives a perfect life… except Oprah. Hehe. But of course.. the BIGGEST event of them all happened in Sept when I took a simple test and it showed TWO LINES. I remember this day so clearly and I get teary just thinking about it. I literally close my eyes and can describe everything that happened that day and the days after that. What a blessing! What a miracle! What a relief! What a dream come true!!

                          I wish each and every one of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

To those who have gotten their bundles of love already, make God continue to bless that little one and watch over him/her always!

To those who are pregnant waiting patiently for the arrival of your miracle/miracles, I wish you a continued healthy pregnancy and that everything goes well with your labor.  

And especially to those who are PATIENTLY waiting for their BFP… believe believe believe!! Don’t lose faith. It WILL come to you. I pray every chance I get for you and I hope 2012 brings you happiness, peace and MUCH NEEDED joy from a BFP. Miracles take their time, but when they do come… WOW... it’s so magical!!! So hang in there!!! Surround yourself with positivity and endless love.       

Thank you 2011 for being good to me and for creating such a memorable year for me! I don’t want to let you go but I just HAVE TO WELCOME 2012 with open arms! I know in my heart.. that 2012 will be just as magical as you were!



Big hugs to everyone!!!

7 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

EEK! First off congrats on your little son! I felt the same way you did at first and oh. my. gosh...my heart literally melts when I think about that little guy now! His profile is perfect! SO happy for you and I am too so grateful you started your blog- I have met amazing people in this community that I never would have otherwise. I too thought I was so alone and now feel so much support and love :) I am excited we can go through this together just a few weeks a part! :)

Maria said...

diana, you have been one great blessing to me in 2011!! you know, i will always BELIEVE!!! thank you for all the inspiration, the support, the laughs, the happy tears, even the sad - you've shown us what drive and hope does...it keeps us going...it makes us stronger.
most of all, thank you for all the love!!
i love you, sisterbear!!
XOXOXOXO
maria <3
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Lilly said...

Diana, I have come to your blog a few times over the year, and have commented before (under a different name, I'm posting under my new name with my own infertility blog) of how excited I am for you and your bundle of joy! I wish you a very healthy and happy 2012 and can not wait for you to share more about your blessing!

M said...

Hi Diana, it's been awhile since I stopped by (I'm sure you understand why), but it's a new year and I wanted to see how you were. I'm so happy to hear your pregnancy is progressing so well - congrats on a little boy!!! :) What a wonderful christmas present! I'll stop back again soon...congrats and Happy New Year!

Joys Truly said...

Congrats on your baby boy! I love his name. This is going to be a great year for all. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Hope you are feeling great!

TeamBabyCEO said...

You are such a sweet person Diana. I hope 2012 is fantastic for you!

Maria said...

SENDING LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU, SISTERBEAR!!! <3
JUST THINKIN' ABOUT YOU AND HOPING YOU'RE FEELING WELL!!!
XOXOXO
maria <3

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! They make me happy. :)

 

Bun(less) in the Oven | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012